We are proud to integrate Choose Movement into everything we do, and it is essential that that includes our employees. We offer a high performance work environment with high expectations and the support you need to meet those expectations. Opportunities to learn new skills, gain certifications, a team-oriented work environment and a focus on work-life balance contribute to what we think is a great workplace.
Pick from a few different employment options from higher hourly rates to salary and benefits.
To apply, please do the following:
- Review https://www.choose-movement.org and verify it aligns with you and how you work
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief introduction to yourself (a paragraph is fine)
- Ideally, include a sample of your LabVIEW programming
We do not currently have any openings, but this is typically what we look for:
Design, develop, and deploy automated test systems, applications for automated assembly, control systems, and research & development tools. Responsibilities will include:
- Writing high quality LabVIEW software
- Working directly with clients and managing client relationships
- Defining project requirements
- Spec'ing hardware
- Working with a wide range of hardware systems
- Integrating software and hardware
- Deploying systems at client locations (primarily around the Twin Cities, MN)
- Documentation for validation and verification
- Both owning projects and working as part of a team
- Personal time management
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Optional: sales and account management
- Familiarity with LabVIEW Object-Oriented Programming, QMH design pattern, and instrument control through VISA
- Experience writing your own automation software in LabVIEW used by others
- Willingness to adapt your LabVIEW programming style to our style guidelines
- Enjoys being a source of motivation for others and drives tasks to completion.
- Engineering or technical background, especially electrical engineering or physics
- 5-10 years experience in industry, especially medical device, mil/aero, or automotive
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- LabVIEW Certified Developer or LabVIEW Certified Architect
- TestStand experience
- Knowledge of additional programming languages (SQL, C/C++, Python, NodeJS, C#, Java)
We explicitly do not have specific education requirements. Our standards remain the same regardless of your degree. If you are a good fit, we'd be happy to have you.